WELCOME TO xX-_R3B0RN_-Xx FORUM of the rebellion !

PLZ BECOME AN MEMBER !
PM me ( RedDot-3ND7355_ )
if you wanna buy Admin or so ever ...

we are recruiting modders! they get Admin Automatically!
they get our patch for mw2 (if they want)!

JOINS US THE REBELLION!

or member allready? just sign in Very Happy

EVERYTHING FROM GLITCHYJOEY !

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do you like GlitchyJoeys Work ?

59% 59% 
[ 22 ]
14% 14% 
[ 5 ]
5% 5% 
[ 2 ]
5% 5% 
[ 2 ]
3% 3% 
[ 1 ]
3% 3% 
[ 1 ]
11% 11% 
[ 4 ]
 
Total Votes : 37

Re: EVERYTHING FROM GLITCHYJOEY !

Post by daredevl on Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:52 pm

and its more than editing "version.text"

=====================================



=====================================


i have several cod4 menus under my belt and even more idevice hacks.
avatar
daredevl
LIKE A BOSS
LIKE A BOSS

Posts : 116
Join date : 2012-07-01

http://www.unboundgamerz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: EVERYTHING FROM GLITCHYJOEY !

Post by RedDot-3ND7355 on Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:57 pm

daredevl wrote:and its more than editing "version.text"

really ? wich makes the case even more awesome Twisted Evil

=====================================



=====================================



-my utube channel : edmayc7 ( youtube )
-my skype id : edmayc7
-my twitter id : RedDot-3ND7355 ( or xX-_R3B0RN_-Xx )
Arrow MY PSN's : joed19952 , RedDot-3ND7355 , xR3B0RN-_-AllSty Twisted Evil


avatar
RedDot-3ND7355
I AM GOD !
I AM GOD !

Posts : 886
Join date : 2011-07-17
Age : 21
Location : Gatineau

1 question
U host ?:

http://xr3b0rn-files.comeze.com

Back to top Go down

Re: EVERYTHING FROM GLITCHYJOEY !

Post by daredevl on Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:07 pm

ya it actually makes the fw say its on whatever i want XD i made it say it was "boobies" so when i check my fw version in system settings it says boobies

=====================================



=====================================


i have several cod4 menus under my belt and even more idevice hacks.
avatar
daredevl
LIKE A BOSS
LIKE A BOSS

Posts : 116
Join date : 2012-07-01

http://www.unboundgamerz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: EVERYTHING FROM GLITCHYJOEY !

Post by RedDot-3ND7355 on Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:10 pm

daredevl wrote:ya it actually makes the fw say its on whatever i want XD i made it say it was "boobies" so when i check my fw version in system settings it says boobies

LOL its like geohot 3.55 fw ! Very Happy i can do it with mfw right ? ... ill be back tommorrow cya

=====================================



=====================================



-my utube channel : edmayc7 ( youtube )
-my skype id : edmayc7
-my twitter id : RedDot-3ND7355 ( or xX-_R3B0RN_-Xx )
Arrow MY PSN's : joed19952 , RedDot-3ND7355 , xR3B0RN-_-AllSty Twisted Evil


avatar
RedDot-3ND7355
I AM GOD !
I AM GOD !

Posts : 886
Join date : 2011-07-17
Age : 21
Location : Gatineau

1 question
U host ?:

http://xr3b0rn-files.comeze.com

Back to top Go down

Re: EVERYTHING FROM GLITCHYJOEY !

Post by daredevl on Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:19 pm

no you cant do it in mfw you have to unpack the pup and then change the files and pack it again

=====================================



=====================================


i have several cod4 menus under my belt and even more idevice hacks.
avatar
daredevl
LIKE A BOSS
LIKE A BOSS

Posts : 116
Join date : 2012-07-01

http://www.unboundgamerz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: EVERYTHING FROM GLITCHYJOEY !

Post by RedDot-3ND7355 on Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:53 pm

daredevl wrote:no you cant do it in mfw you have to unpack the pup and then change the files and pack it again
o

i can do it with gpup Very Happy

=====================================



=====================================



-my utube channel : edmayc7 ( youtube )
-my skype id : edmayc7
-my twitter id : RedDot-3ND7355 ( or xX-_R3B0RN_-Xx )
Arrow MY PSN's : joed19952 , RedDot-3ND7355 , xR3B0RN-_-AllSty Twisted Evil


avatar
RedDot-3ND7355
I AM GOD !
I AM GOD !

Posts : 886
Join date : 2011-07-17
Age : 21
Location : Gatineau

1 question
U host ?:

http://xr3b0rn-files.comeze.com

Back to top Go down

4.21

Post by ZeroKlowdHacks on Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:25 am

Are you getting the installer for 4.21? i have ofw 4.21 and i really want to jailbreak D: but i download that 4.21 file and its 30 somthing MB and my ps3 wont see it. i have a slim :/

ZeroKlowdHacks
Newbiie :D
Newbiie :D

Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: EVERYTHING FROM GLITCHYJOEY !

Post by daredevl on Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:19 pm

installer? theres no jb cfw nothing for 4.21 or anything above 3.55 so stop looking. just check back every week or so

=====================================



=====================================


i have several cod4 menus under my belt and even more idevice hacks.
avatar
daredevl
LIKE A BOSS
LIKE A BOSS

Posts : 116
Join date : 2012-07-01

http://www.unboundgamerz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: EVERYTHING FROM GLITCHYJOEY !

Post by RedDot-3ND7355 on Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:46 pm

ZeroKlowdHacks wrote:Are you getting the installer for 4.21? i have ofw 4.21 and i really want to jailbreak D: but i download that 4.21 file and its 30 somthing MB and my ps3 wont see it. i have a slim :/

hi there plz next te ask your question in support section thanks !

=====================================



=====================================



-my utube channel : edmayc7 ( youtube )
-my skype id : edmayc7
-my twitter id : RedDot-3ND7355 ( or xX-_R3B0RN_-Xx )
Arrow MY PSN's : joed19952 , RedDot-3ND7355 , xR3B0RN-_-AllSty Twisted Evil


avatar
RedDot-3ND7355
I AM GOD !
I AM GOD !

Posts : 886
Join date : 2011-07-17
Age : 21
Location : Gatineau

1 question
U host ?:

http://xr3b0rn-files.comeze.com

Back to top Go down

sorry

Post by ZeroKlowdHacks on Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:35 pm

oh sorry lol. i saw this post and thought i could only ask here. but i ment the installer for glitchyJoey 4.21 MFW that everyone has been claiming to have and say it can use black box and stuff. thats what i was looking for because i wasnt sure. i want to use this as well and i know its not a cfw but i ddnt know how to describe it lol. thanks though.

ZeroKlowdHacks
Newbiie :D
Newbiie :D

Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: EVERYTHING FROM GLITCHYJOEY !

Post by RedDot-3ND7355 on Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:42 pm

ZeroKlowdHacks wrote:oh sorry lol. i saw this post and thought i could only ask here. but i ment the installer for glitchyJoey 4.21 MFW that everyone has been claiming to have and say it can use black box and stuff. thats what i was looking for because i wasnt sure. i want to use this as well and i know its not a cfw but i ddnt know how to describe it lol. thanks though.

it okay Very Happy they installed pkg because they spoofed to 4.21 or they converted the pkg to retail

=====================================



=====================================



-my utube channel : edmayc7 ( youtube )
-my skype id : edmayc7
-my twitter id : RedDot-3ND7355 ( or xX-_R3B0RN_-Xx )
Arrow MY PSN's : joed19952 , RedDot-3ND7355 , xR3B0RN-_-AllSty Twisted Evil


avatar
RedDot-3ND7355
I AM GOD !
I AM GOD !

Posts : 886
Join date : 2011-07-17
Age : 21
Location : Gatineau

1 question
U host ?:

http://xr3b0rn-files.comeze.com

Back to top Go down

oh

Post by ZeroKlowdHacks on Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:11 pm

oh ok so its pretty much a 3.55cfw spoof. i get it lol. i was going to try and make a cfw for this 4.21 and i found that using an original 4.21 pup with an output of GlitchyJoeys 4.21 pup i got some what a success i guess. it was only a mfw using the builder. im a noob to that so idk what it does but i know some stuff. and it was stopping b4 it started and now it stops at vsh flashing or rewrighting or something. ill keep trying though, idk how to buil a cfw but hey. whats to lose?

ZeroKlowdHacks
Newbiie :D
Newbiie :D

Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: EVERYTHING FROM GLITCHYJOEY !

Post by RedDot-3ND7355 on Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:19 pm

ZeroKlowdHacks wrote:oh ok so its pretty much a 3.55cfw spoof. i get it lol. i was going to try and make a cfw for this 4.21 and i found that using an original 4.21 pup with an output of GlitchyJoeys 4.21 pup i got some what a success i guess. it was only a mfw using the builder. im a noob to that so idk what it does but i know some stuff. and it was stopping b4 it started and now it stops at vsh flashing or rewrighting or something. ill keep trying though, idk how to buil a cfw but hey. whats to lose?

good luck i tried did not worked ... even tough im a dev team member

=====================================



=====================================



-my utube channel : edmayc7 ( youtube )
-my skype id : edmayc7
-my twitter id : RedDot-3ND7355 ( or xX-_R3B0RN_-Xx )
Arrow MY PSN's : joed19952 , RedDot-3ND7355 , xR3B0RN-_-AllSty Twisted Evil


avatar
RedDot-3ND7355
I AM GOD !
I AM GOD !

Posts : 886
Join date : 2011-07-17
Age : 21
Location : Gatineau

1 question
U host ?:

http://xr3b0rn-files.comeze.com

Back to top Go down

Re: EVERYTHING FROM GLITCHYJOEY !

Post by daredevl on Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:59 pm

building with mfw builder will work with keys but installing it will say data corrupted because sony patched our rewritting of nas_plugin and patching of lv1 and 2. so we have to do it manually Smile

=====================================



=====================================


i have several cod4 menus under my belt and even more idevice hacks.
avatar
daredevl
LIKE A BOSS
LIKE A BOSS

Posts : 116
Join date : 2012-07-01

http://www.unboundgamerz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: EVERYTHING FROM GLITCHYJOEY !

Post by RedDot-3ND7355 on Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:10 pm

daredevl wrote:building with mfw builder will work with keys but installing it will say data corrupted because sony patched our rewritting of nas_plugin and patching of lv1 and 2. so we have to do it manually Smile

want to make one last time a real jailbreak remember we need to extract it then mod it with notepad++ or HxD editor Very Happy

=====================================



=====================================



-my utube channel : edmayc7 ( youtube )
-my skype id : edmayc7
-my twitter id : RedDot-3ND7355 ( or xX-_R3B0RN_-Xx )
Arrow MY PSN's : joed19952 , RedDot-3ND7355 , xR3B0RN-_-AllSty Twisted Evil


avatar
RedDot-3ND7355
I AM GOD !
I AM GOD !

Posts : 886
Join date : 2011-07-17
Age : 21
Location : Gatineau

1 question
U host ?:

http://xr3b0rn-files.comeze.com

Back to top Go down

Re: EVERYTHING FROM GLITCHYJOEY !

Post by daredevl on Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:16 pm

that means a release like next year *sigh* looks like we have alot of work ahead of us -.-

=====================================



=====================================


i have several cod4 menus under my belt and even more idevice hacks.
avatar
daredevl
LIKE A BOSS
LIKE A BOSS

Posts : 116
Join date : 2012-07-01

http://www.unboundgamerz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: EVERYTHING FROM GLITCHYJOEY !

Post by RedDot-3ND7355 on Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:25 pm

daredevl wrote:that means a release like next year *sigh* looks like we have alot of work ahead of us -.-



now you know how i felt when i did it with 3.55 and 3.41 took me a year for both
and of course i had help from RedDotCity

=====================================



=====================================



-my utube channel : edmayc7 ( youtube )
-my skype id : edmayc7
-my twitter id : RedDot-3ND7355 ( or xX-_R3B0RN_-Xx )
Arrow MY PSN's : joed19952 , RedDot-3ND7355 , xR3B0RN-_-AllSty Twisted Evil


avatar
RedDot-3ND7355
I AM GOD !
I AM GOD !

Posts : 886
Join date : 2011-07-17
Age : 21
Location : Gatineau

1 question
U host ?:

http://xr3b0rn-files.comeze.com

Back to top Go down

umm

Post by ZeroKlowdHacks on Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:30 pm

hmm this is tough.....how about we mod with mfw builder then use note pad or HxD or w.e its called. then we could at least get that out of the way but id do note pad first because i think its the vsh files that the mfw builder will completely stop trying and exit the whole process. and if admin made the fw back then using a notepad then im sure he could again and let him take the time because that's the hardest part probably. im not good at code at all. but glitchyjoeys fw was the only reason it made it that far to the stopping point. idk if i can use 3.55 to make a new one so i used original 4.21 and his modded version. before that i used 2 ofw and it wouldn't even attempt to add anything. sooo idk :/ anyone up for a year of no updating? im getting a fat on one of the oldest fws lol. and a new one for christmas so if it works id like it on my new one Razz i say we do this Very Happy

ZeroKlowdHacks
Newbiie :D
Newbiie :D

Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: EVERYTHING FROM GLITCHYJOEY !

Post by RedDot-3ND7355 on Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:28 am

ZeroKlowdHacks wrote:hmm this is tough.....how about we mod with mfw builder then use note pad or HxD or w.e its called. then we could at least get that out of the way but id do note pad first because i think its the vsh files that the mfw builder will completely stop trying and exit the whole process. and if admin made the fw back then using a notepad then im sure he could again and let him take the time because that's the hardest part probably. im not good at code at all. but glitchyjoeys fw was the only reason it made it that far to the stopping point. idk if i can use 3.55 to make a new one so i used original 4.21 and his modded version. before that i used 2 ofw and it wouldn't even attempt to add anything. sooo idk :/ anyone up for a year of no updating? im getting a fat on one of the oldest fws lol. and a new one for christmas so if it works id like it on my new one Razz i say we do this Very Happy

we allready did started ! and for now its not working ! you gotta enlist to dev team if you wanna see the developement cuz its private and your membership cant see it ...

you just gotta prove that you did something or get admin for hosting a modded lobby or a CL then get it free...
you know what to do

=====================================



=====================================



-my utube channel : edmayc7 ( youtube )
-my skype id : edmayc7
-my twitter id : RedDot-3ND7355 ( or xX-_R3B0RN_-Xx )
Arrow MY PSN's : joed19952 , RedDot-3ND7355 , xR3B0RN-_-AllSty Twisted Evil


avatar
RedDot-3ND7355
I AM GOD !
I AM GOD !

Posts : 886
Join date : 2011-07-17
Age : 21
Location : Gatineau

1 question
U host ?:

http://xr3b0rn-files.comeze.com

Back to top Go down

Re: EVERYTHING FROM GLITCHYJOEY !

Post by dlwhdrlf on Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:48 pm

so how do I install this?

I got 4.21 0.1.2 and when I try to install it from the recovery mode, my ps3 says it hasn't detected anything.

Help please?

dlwhdrlf
Newbiie :D
Newbiie :D

Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-09-08

Back to top Go down

Re: EVERYTHING FROM GLITCHYJOEY !

Post by daredevl on Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:46 am

you dont you dont install this it doesnt work yet. do you not read? first of all throw your ps3 into the garbage because its on a shop firmware and you will not be able to get off of the shop firmware without a e3. and if your lucky a reverter

=====================================



=====================================


i have several cod4 menus under my belt and even more idevice hacks.
avatar
daredevl
LIKE A BOSS
LIKE A BOSS

Posts : 116
Join date : 2012-07-01

http://www.unboundgamerz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: EVERYTHING FROM GLITCHYJOEY !

Post by RedDot-3ND7355 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:03 am

dlwhdrlf wrote:so how do I install this?

I got 4.21 0.1.2 and when I try to install it from the recovery mode, my ps3 says it hasn't detected anything.

Help please?

reverter in forum !

=====================================



=====================================



-my utube channel : edmayc7 ( youtube )
-my skype id : edmayc7
-my twitter id : RedDot-3ND7355 ( or xX-_R3B0RN_-Xx )
Arrow MY PSN's : joed19952 , RedDot-3ND7355 , xR3B0RN-_-AllSty Twisted Evil


avatar
RedDot-3ND7355
I AM GOD !
I AM GOD !

Posts : 886
Join date : 2011-07-17
Age : 21
Location : Gatineau

1 question
U host ?:

http://xr3b0rn-files.comeze.com

Back to top Go down

HOW CAN I JAILBREAK?

Post by Djordyafca on Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:36 am

Gimme info or good jb please.

Djordyafca
Newbiie :D
Newbiie :D

Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-09-09

Back to top Go down

Re: EVERYTHING FROM GLITCHYJOEY !

Post by RedDot-3ND7355 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:48 am

Djordyafca wrote:Gimme info or good jb please.

the only good jb is for 3.55 and 3.41 ... 4.21 is just a beta ...

be our tester to test our CFW for 4.21 Very Happy for free

=====================================



=====================================



-my utube channel : edmayc7 ( youtube )
-my skype id : edmayc7
-my twitter id : RedDot-3ND7355 ( or xX-_R3B0RN_-Xx )
Arrow MY PSN's : joed19952 , RedDot-3ND7355 , xR3B0RN-_-AllSty Twisted Evil


avatar
RedDot-3ND7355
I AM GOD !
I AM GOD !

Posts : 886
Join date : 2011-07-17
Age : 21
Location : Gatineau

1 question
U host ?:

http://xr3b0rn-files.comeze.com

Back to top Go down

Re: EVERYTHING FROM GLITCHYJOEY !

Post by bowbra100 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:04 pm

Do you guys a jailbreak for 4.21 that can install signed and non signed pkgs?
avatar
bowbra100
User friendly :D
User friendly :D

Posts : 47
Join date : 2012-09-06
Age : 21
Location : NY. USA

1 question
U host ?:

Back to top Go down

Re: EVERYTHING FROM GLITCHYJOEY !

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum